On Sunday night we had our second annual evening of fun and Christmas lights with Amber, Jason and Evan. We had a delicious dinner of veggie lasagna, ceasar salad and garlic bread and the boys had fun playing together for a little bit. Then we bundled up, got ready to head out and that's when the rain started! I didn't even know it was supposed to rain so I was shocked!
Here's Evan giving Wes a hug. I love these boys!
And us all piled into our car. We went to Starbucks for a festive warm beverage and then drove to Olwyn street in Tustin. It was pretty much pouring down rain but we saw some fun lights from the car and then headed back to Fountain Valley to the neighborhood off Heil and Sycamore. The rain had turned to a sprinkle, so we were able to let the boys out of the car and get a few pictures.
We'll definitely have to come back a little later in the month when everyone's displays are up and the rain has moved on. But it was a fun night with our friend's none-the-less!
No comments:
Post a Comment